Age: 1.6 years onwards
Childcare programme is specifically designed for working parents. The childcare programme at Aptech Montana Preschool offers children a safe, secure, and stimulating environment, where they will be looked after by smart, talented, friendly and professional caregivers. Engaging activities are planned and carried out throughout the day to keep children busy and entertained, apart from their sleeping time.
Every child is provided with nutritious meals. Healthy snacks are prepared under the guidance of experienced nutritionists. Every child may not have the same food habits. We at Aptech Montana therefore ensure that each of them is provided with healthy, delicious and kid-friendly meals that are apt for their taste buds.
While both mom and dad are away from home for the entire day, a child’s care becomes an area of concern. Aptech Montana International Preschool tries to bridge that gap and cater to the little ones’ eating, sleeping and playing needs. The safe, stimulating, hospitable, and home-away-from home environment is the only thing a child needs when both parents are out for work. Such a setup helps in the physical, social, emotional, and psychological development of a child.
Focus Areas of Childcare Programme
- Allot individual spaces for children to play, sleep, and eat
- Assist to boost physical, emotional, social, and psychological development
- Provide healthy, tasty and nutritious meals in guidance of expert nutritionists
- Plan out a wide range of fun-activities
- Engage children in art and craft to promote creativity and brain development
- Ensure that children stay fit and healthy