Age Group: 2.5 to 3.5 years
This is the stage when children start interacting and socialising. They start playing with friends, learning new things, experimenting with toys, and enjoying the company of their closed ones. Our nursery curriculum emphasises on providing children with a hands on learning experience and helping them achieve early learning goals. The curriculum aids in nurturing their ability to explore their goals through field visits and pretend and play sections.
Children are taught to recognise numbers and alphabets and to read, write, count, and solve puzzles through fun and interactive activities. They also participate in drama, dance, and music contests and shows. At this stage, children need ample care as they start interacting and developing their communication and literacy skills. Keeping these factors in mind, we at Aptech Montana International Preschool encourage decision making, self-control, numeracy skill building, and planning and completing assigned tasks.
Focus Areas in Nursery
- Foster independent thinking and decision making
- Help develop communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Assist to improve imagination through music, dance, and art
- Engage children in sand and water play
- Organize field trips
- Celebrate festivals and special days in the school and day care