Age group: 1.5 to 2.5 years
This is the time when children start exploring the world outside home, start making new friends, and start enjoying the early days of life. Also, this is when they are introduced to early days of formal education. Therefore, the tenure in pre-nursery should comprise creative learning methods, fun activities and skill development techniques.
The primary objective of pre-nursery program at Aptech Montana International Preschool is to aide easy transition from pre-nursery to nursery. At this stage, children develop learning skills, communication skills, gross motor skills, language skills, and maths skills. Acquisition of these skills is important because it leads to brain development of children. Our trained teachers and caregivers ensure that children carry on these activities under their guidance and with enthusiasm.
Focus Areas in Pre-Nursery
- Promote cognitive development
- Build learning and communication skills
- Build language and math skills
- Promote child development through scientific approach
- Teach through fun activities
- Encourage children to participate in sand play and water play
- Dedicate time for story telling
- Help better relationships with peers and parents