Age group: 10 to 15 months old
This is the first step of a child in the long educational journey. It is here where a toddler is introduced to the world outside home.
The toddler program at Aptech Montana International Preschool is designed for both mother and child. The program includes different types of educational and fun learning activities based on the age group. It encourages bonding between the mothers and children, stimulates children’s brain development, nurtures their language and communication skills and engages them in social and physical activities like sand and water games, free play, rhymes and sensory activities.
With the passage of time, children become acquainted with other toddlers and accustomed with the pre-school set up. Such a holistic development and familiarisation with the pre-school environment facilitates easy transition to Pre-nursery or Play school.
Focus areas in Toddler Time
- Introduce children to pre-school environment
- Develop communication and language skills
- Develop cognitive and motor skills through sensory activities like sand play and water play
- Help children learn through nursery rhymes
- Encourage children to engage in free play and allow them to develop their imagination
- Mentor children to make friendship and socialise with peer group
- Introduce children to scribbling